Qmee is a UK and US based company that pays you for searching the Internet. They claim to be the fastest growing search loyalty application on the Internet. However, it’s not a new concept, as companies like Bing also do this in-house. But, how does Qmee work and make you money?
How Does Qmee Work?
When you join with Qmee, you’re asked to download a free app that promotes paid ads within major search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Amazon and Ebay.
Qmee’s search results are relevant to your searches and Qmee pays you when you click on the ads.
You’ll even see how much you’ll earn before you click and hey it’s not costing you anything to click through.
It’s really that easy.
Let’s have a look at the Qmee Review…
You probably aren’t going to make a ton of money from Qmee, but it’s nice to earn extra money while you’re surfing the Internet and it all adds up.
And when you’re ready to spend your rewards you can cash out with PayPal with as little as a few cents and you can even donate your earnings to a worthy cause.
Here are some Qmee Tips
- Avoid Qmee cheats, because you’ll get banned and lose your earnings
- Use the Qmee search tool often to make sure you see your share of clickable links
- Search for big name companies as these usually have affiliate programs that Qmee makes it’s money from
- Take note of the Brands that Qmee works with and check to see if you can get a better cash back deal with Ebates or Quidco.
- If you click on an ad make sure you stay on that website for 30 seconds, so Qmee credits your click
- Searches on Amazon almost always reveal an ad you can click on
- IP Blockers will allow you to get access to the site
Qmee Referral Program
Qmee does offer a referral program which appears when you’ve used the website for a period of time. Basically, you are given a link to share with your friends and when they earn and then cash out, you receive a $1. And that’s all you’ll get for your efforts.
In principle, Qmee seems like an easy app to use and who doesn’t deserve to get paid for searching the Internet. However, when you understand how Qmee makes money and the crumbs they feed you, you’d be better offer spending your time on cash back sites like Ebates or Quidco.
At least cashback sites give you a reasonable return for purchases and usually when you’re searching for something it usually ends in a purchase, doesn’t it.
Potential Earnings: 3 MONEYBAGS
Time Required: 1hr+
Thanks for taking the time to read this Qmee Review and if you have any questions, come and find me on Twitter @365waysto and I’ll see if I can help. Otherwise, take a look around and discover some of the best ways to make money online.